Management, professional role and clinical aspects for nurses
Deepen yourunderstanding of management, professional role and clinical practices among nurses in Swedish health care. The overall aim is to provide the participants with an insight of the Swedish nurses’ management, professional role and clinical practices in both hospital care and community based health care.
- Management (head nursing), professional role, and clinical practices among Swedish nurses in hospital and community based health care services.
- The chain of care – cooperation between hospital care and community health care.
- Referral of clients from hospital care to home care provided by district nurses in community based health care services.
- Clinical practice for District nurse/Community nurse.
- Family center in clinical practices.